Details Of The Entire Cyber Secured Suite
Use our online website suite to manage and implement the following:
Standard membership includes:
Increase Your Awareness Through an Online Security Awareness Course
The security awareness course teaches and tells you about security awareness through scenario based exercises.
You read and answer questions in the following classes:
- Safe Computer and Web Browsing
- Social Engineering
- Social Engineering 2 -Phishing
- Social Networking and Social Media
- Office Security
Self Assess Your Cyber Security Risk, Fix Issues Before They Happen
The self risk assessments are a collection of interactive documents that apply to both home and business.
These documents present you with specific questions about what you have, how it compares to what is considered 'more secured', and point to our private articles on how to fix or patch whatever problems you have. There are 2 sets of risk assessments:
- Foundational Risk Assessments - These assessments get you to a great baseline of cyber-security to stop cyber attackers.
- Defense In Depth Risk Assessments - These assessments add extra layers of security to help achieve "Defense In Depth", more completely protecting you from cyber attackers.
After you complete any risk assessment, you have a choice for our system to save your risk assessment score. This risk assessment score will aid you getting an overall risk evaluation grade that will tell you where you're at and keeps track of your assessment scores, etc.
When you get an "A" status grade, that is, when you have completed all your securing and have no outstanding issues, you'll be able to place a badge on your website to help tell current and future customers that you're trustworthy when it comes to yours and their security.
Download risk assessment to-do lists for yourself or others to work from.
Create Policies, Execute Incident Response & Manage a Cyber Crisis
Our generators allow you to create security-minded policies to go by for you, your business, and your employees to follow:
- Computer & Internet Usage
- Data Protection
- Confidentiality Policy
- Cyber Security
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Social Media
Prepare for a Cyber Incident and Recover from it quick by creating a 'Cyber Incident Response Plan' and an 'Identity Theft Response Plan.'
Start from a solid foundation and know exactly what to do when a crisis happens.
Get Email Reminders to Help Keep You on Track With Securing Tasks
We'll automatically send you periodic reminder emails about when to use any GetCyberSecured services
A few examples of reminder's you'll get in your inbox:
- When it's ideal to make backups of your systems
- When it's ideal to update your systems
- For key dates related to protecting your identity
- When to do your Risk Assessments (RA's)
- When to complete your security awareness training
Spread your securing tasks through the year.
Separate additional services:
Get Email and SMS Alerts when New Attacks Can Target Your Systems
Receive an email or text message when we find a cyber attack that can harm your systems.
- An alert will basically alert you (via email or text message) when a device/computer of yours needs attention because of a new issue or vulnerability that targets that device/computer.
- On a weekly basis, we put out a blog post mentioning all the newest threats that have appeared. You can elect to receive an alert if a *relevant* threat related to what computer systems and devices you chose from in our system needs security attention.
- If there are no alerts for you, then you'll never get a text message and/or email about it. If there are no cyber threats relevant to most small businesses that week, we won't any alerts.
Stay on top of the newest cyber security alerts relevant to your Small Business.
Consult with Cyber Security Professionals
Ask cyber security questions to our certified cyber security professionals
You can ask questions about:
- Subjects covered in the risk assessments
- Subjects in Security Awareness Classes
- Security situations you may be in
- Security events in the news
- Security recommendations
- And more!
Also, browse through old questions in our knowledge-base to get even quicker answers to your questions.
It's like having your own security personnel on staff.
Have An Employee Do the Work For You
Have them become a DISO ("Designated Information Security Official") for your business
We have a training class and certification for them that will let them know their responsibilities of being a cyber security person for your business and how to get started securing.
They have all that you have on GetCyberSecured at their disposal (consulting, awareness classes, reminders, alerts, risk assessments, kitchen sink, everything...) and even more.
Email Phishing Simulator
Test your cyber-security email awareness significantly with harmless fake phishing emails
- Automatically send periodic harmless phishing emails to your employees.
- Track your employees actions to see who is most and least at risk.
- Get your employees used to the idea of avoiding phishing emails.
The GetCyberSecured cyber security platform or any separate service of it is for small businesses (single person or up to 20 employees), regardless of whether they have a physical business location or website or not.
Achieve Safety, Security, & Piece of Mind. Paid Membership is only
15 Day Money Back Guarantee.