Please use the following guidelines when consulting our professionals:
- You can ask questions about any subject covered in the risk assessments, including if you're not clear about something presented. This includes questions for home and business. We may be able to guide you or give other such advice to help you pass the risk assessment.
- Please do not divulge any highly sensitive or private information about yourself, your business, or any online accounts you hold. Keep the commenting respectful.
- We cannot remotely or physically do the work in the risk assessments, classes, or otherwise; we can only advise.
- For near-instant turn around, prior to being able to ask a question, access to search will be presented to you.
- Limit the amount of questions to 1 per business day (Monday - Friday). You may, however, get multiple back and forth responses for a single question in a single day. Also, you may get responses from us over the weekend too.
- Though you will be talking with certified cyber security professionals with some years of experience and we attempt to give you the best advice for the situation you present us with, we ultimately cannot be held liable to any damage done to any of your IT systems, equipment, or business. This is true of nearly all independent cyber security consultants or companies.
(We may use the term "public" consulting to describe your public comments we answer within our private membership articles. Everyone who is a member can see your questions, but non-member visitors aren't able to)
Currently, we limit the amount of unique consulting questions to 10 questions a week. This may change to more or less in the future. Our system is set up like having a conversation within each of our article's commenting section, so you can have as many back-and-forth emails as you need to solve an issue for each consulting question you send us.
We attempt to sanitize all questions and answers of personally identifiable information and other private specific information so it before being accepted into our private member-area for everyone to view.